Wednesday 11 June 2014

Tribute to an ardent LIB reader who passed away recently at age 25

Just heard about the death of an ardent LIB reader, 25 year old Claire-belle Udodirim Edozie who passed away on May 17th after a boat mishap.

Her friends say she was really into LIB, used to drop comments and introduced some of them to this blog. So sad she passed away at such an early age. And she was the only daughter of her mum.

Another LIB reader pays a tribute to late Claire-belle. See below...
Its been the longest three weeks of all our lives as the shock of your death still surprises us all. You inspired me to be better, to live a decent life and to always wait on the best. You were there through all the fights & laughs I shared with your brother. (my boyfriend)
I feel like I just owe it to you to let the world know you were a winner when on earth. Each day I want to talk about you to someone just so they can be inspired by the 25years you lived on earth making such a huge difference in the life of your family and everyone you met. If anyone is out there who has lost a daughter or sister at such a prime age should please write one or two comforting words so I can pass it along to her family. I know its God they need most now, but your comforting words matter too. ..


She was buried on May 29th. Rest in peace Claire-belle Udodirim Edozie...

No comments:

Post a Comment