Thursday 27 March 2014

Tchidi Chikere and Nuella Njubigbo to wed this weekend


I know this sounds like 'No way!' but it's really 'Yes way!' :-). Actress Nuella Njubigbo will wed long time love, Nollywood producer/director Tchidi Chikere this weekend in her hometown in Anambra state and this is authoritative.

The couple who have been dating before Tchidi divorced his actress wife and mother of his 3 children Sophia Chikere, moved in together at Graceland Estate in Ajah last year.

Nuella has issued a statement confirming the news of her upcoming wedding, saying that she's only following her heart. Find the statement after the cut...


Let me start by confirming some of the rumours you may have heard. Yes, the traditional marriage rites between Tchidi Chikere and I will be performed soon. This was not the way we imagined or planned it, but as they say, nobody has a crystal ball to tell where or who we end up with. Life is a dice.

At the time the rumours of his separation/divorce and me being involved was going on, I definitely was not in that space where some story writers said I was. I was busy doing other things with my life, other preoccupations, a relationship (I thought would lead to marriage), and my acting career. Things happened, my relationship packed up and we went our separate ways, I moved on.
Tchidi and I have always been friends (As I am with other colleagues), We trade in the same career, but we never crossed that line (we never dated), not to talk of me getting pregnant for him ( I’m presently not pregnant as still being written) sometimes It’s really tiring confirming or refuting some of these rumors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment